E-banking is a service targeting VIP customers, corporates, large scale companies, and international organizations in Yemen.
Through this web-based platform, you can process many of your banking transactionsquickly, and easilywithout having to visit the bank, such as:
- Letters of Credit.
- Foreign Transfers.
- International Letters of Guarantee.
- Local Guarantees.
- Transfers from Account to Account.
- Bill Payments.
- Account Statements Service.
- Exchange Rates Service.
- Clients can enjoy executing all their banking transactions including services related to LCs, LGs and transfers.
- Its free of charge and adequately protected against any computer viruses or other malicious software.
- You can execute banking operations from anywhere, and at any time.
- The service has a high confidentiality and a comprehensive data encryption.
Terms & Documents required to obtain the service:
- The customer should maintain an account with the bank to acquire the service.
- Providing personal identifications (valid ID card or passport).
- Filling in the application form by visiting the nearest branch or office of CAC Bank.
- The customer has a good volume of business, in executing banking operations through CAC Bank.
- For transactions that need credit approvals, the customer must have a valid credit limit from the bank.