By obtaining current account with CAC bank, customer can manage his wealth effectively and efficiently; customer will get access to a wide range of sophisticated and developed banking services and products that grant him the full authority to withdraw and deposit at anytime from anywhere. Customer can open a current account with a very encouraging balance and in several currencies.
- Customer can manage his current account from any branch or office of CAC bank distributed around Yemen.
- Customer will be provided with an AMT card that allows him to withdraw from any ATM or POS at any time through CAC Bank’s largest network distributed around Yemen.
- Customer can inquire about his balance or make payment transfers or pays bills (electricity – mobile – landline – water – internet) through his cell phone through CAC Mobily.
- Customer can review his account transactions from the banks website, and extract his account statement through CAC Online at any time.
- Customer can benefit of a large number of special services that saves his time and efforts.
Terms and Documents required to obtain the service:
- Customer should be over the legal age (18 years old).
- Providing the original personal identifications (valid electronic ID).
- Foreigners should provide passport copy, residence card, and official letter from the employer.
- Fillingthe current account opening application form.
- Providing 2 personal 4x6 photos.
- The minimum balance required to open a current account is YER 30,000 or equivalent in any other currencies.
- Customer can open a current account with local currency and approved foreign currencies.